Thursday, June 17, 2010

Manju Pole - Dosth

Hi Friends!

It has been very long since I have been thinking of covering this wonderful melody by Vidyasagar… This is one song which has been really close to me… To be honest, when this movie released I used to hate this song for some reason… Years later I happened to listen to this song forcibly when I was travelling in a bus… Since that day this song has been very close to my heart!





Another thing which I love about this song is that it has been sung by Sreenivas, who has such a wonderful voice and some great subtle modulations that he can add to any of his melodies! Love this song…


Movie Name: Dosth (2001)
Singer: Srinivas
Music Director: Vidya Sagar
Lyrics: Ramesan Nair
Year: 2001
Cover & Mix : Sushanth


DOWNLOAD - Manju Pole.mp3



Hope you all enjoy this! :)


- Sushanth

No comments:

Post a Comment