Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kaatre En Vaasal - With Roshinie

Hi Friends!

It is with immense joy that I am uploading this song! Roshinie has been kind and patient enough to wait for to complete recording this one… I thoroughly enjoyed singing this song with Rosh … Again I am sure Rosh proves her versatility here! :D Pleasure singing this with you Rosh! :)



What more do I say??! I am running out of words… So here it is… This lovely song from the movie Rhythm by the great ARR and Unnikrishnan and Kavita Krishnamurthy…



Movie: Rhythm
Year: 2000
Music: A.R. Rehman
Lyrics: Vairamuthu
Original Singers: Unnikrishnan, Kavita Krishnamurthy
Cover: Roshnie, Sushanth
Arrangements & Mixing: Ajeesh , Unnikrishnan


DOWNLOAD - Kaatre En Vaasal.mp3



Hope you all enjoy this one! :)

- Sushanth

1 comment:

  1. Sush ! it was really my pleasure to sing this song with you. To Tell you the truth I enjoyed singing this song because it was my favorite song.
    Loves it. And your blog looks awesome !

    ReplyDelete