Monday, September 20, 2010

Thuli Thuli - From Paiyaa

Hi Friends,

Am sure this song needs no formal introduction… :D A well known song and am sure a favorite of almost all… Such is the magic of this song…




This is not a song for my kind of voice to be honest… But I am just trying it out of sheer love for this song… I mainly tried this song, as it is a learning experience in many aspects… One is the voice modulation… I have tried to modulate my voice, in order to suit the mood of the song… Hope I have been able to do it pretty decently… :)

Second thing is the use of the head voice… When singing the higher notes, we need to try using the falsetto… Need to use the head voice for this… I have practiced and tried this… However, I am not too sure how sucessful I have been… Please listen to this and let me know… I had to record this higher notes seperately owing to the issues with my voice… Rest of the song has been recorded at a stretch… :)




Movie – Paiyaa (2010)
Song – Thuli Thuli Mazhaiyaai...
Singer(s): Haricharan, Tanvi Shah
Lyricist: Na. Muthukumar
Music: Yuvan Shankar Raja
Cover & Mix: Sushanth


DOWNLOAD - Thuli Thuli.mp3


Hope you all enjoy this one! :)


- Sushanth

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sushanth,

    very nice... got this link from msl.Your voice is so professional.Recording and mixing superb...Pls upload more songs...God Bless You.
    Rgds,
    Monu

    ReplyDelete