Monday, August 30, 2010

Swami Sangeetham - Devotional Cover by Sushanth

Hi Friends,

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa! I have been thinking of uploading a song as an offering to the Lord since some time. Was unable to record anything during the Makaravilakku season in January. I decided to upload a song for the Vishu Vilakku, which is when Sabarimala will open again for a month if I am not wrong.




Here is my humble effort in attempting this wonderful song sung by the great Dr. KJY. This is a song which is very close to my heart.

This song also happens to be one of my mother’s most favourite! So Amma, this goes for you!




Song: Swami Sangeetham
Album: Ayyappa Devotional Songs Vol 2
Singer: Dr. KJY
Music Director: Alleppey Ranganath
Lyrics: Alleppey Ranganath
Cover by: Sushanth Shankar


DOWNLOAD - Swami Sangeetham.mp3


Hope you all enjoy this one! :)


- Sushanth

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sushanth, was really over-whelmed with joy on hearing this wonderful rendition of one of my favourite songs on Lord Ayyappan, originally sung by Dasettan ! superb singing Sushanth ! very melodious and full justice done to the original! God Bless You ! (I think I happen to be the first one to see and comment on this song ! Happy on that score too! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites from KJY...beautiful rendition Sushanth....
    Regards
    Rajesh Raman

    ReplyDelete