Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Engeyum Kaadhal.... Song about Love...

Hi Friends…. :)

This is a song I fell in love with as soon as I watched it in the theatre…. This is such a lovely song and has a very special feel… Its all about LOVE, LOVE and only LOVE!!!





The track of this song is not a good one… It is a vocal cut with a good presence of the original voice… Hope I have done my best to mix to avoid the original voice where it really mattered…

I have nothing much to say this time… Hope you all like my humble effort… Please feel free to leave your feedback about my attempt.


Movie – Engeyum Kaadhal (2011)
Music Director – Harris Jayaraj
Singer – Aalaap Raju
Lyrics – Thamarai
Cover & Mixing – Sushanth Shankar






DOWNLOAD - Engeyum Kaadhal.mp3


So here is my humble effort guys… Please listen to the whole song… Am sure you all will like this one…


- Sushanth

1 comment:

  1. Better late than never...i guess this is wat happened with you....!!! u cant hide ur talent for so long man...bring it on...we are just loving it...i m sure that once we will see ur name on a big screen....!!!! all the very best...!!!!

    ReplyDelete