Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ninavil Thedumaare... My Composition

Hi Friends…. :)

This is a song I composed after a very long time.. :) Felt really good inside, when I finished composing this one.. Approached Eshwar Ravishankar for the orchestration and he was more than happy to work on this with me! Thanks so much bro!




When my dear friend Rahul Soman heard the tune, he instantly agreed to write the lyrics.. Once this was done, I felt it needed to be sung really well, in order to be able to actually communicate the feel of the song to the listener. Could not think of a better singer than my dear friend Unnikrishnan KB... He has rended this one really well!!

Ninavil Thedumaare...
Lyrics - Rahul Soman
Music - Sushanth Shankar
Singer - K.B.Unnikrishnan
Orchestra - Eshwar Ravisankar


Ninavil Thedumaare... My Original Composition by sushanth-shankar


We hope you all would like our humble effort!



- Sushanth

No comments:

Post a Comment