Saturday, October 8, 2011

Original Fusion - Shrungapuradheeshwari Sharadhe

Hi Friends… :)

Here I am back with an original fusion work of mine with my dear friend Guru Praveen, who is currently working as an assistant Music Director in the Kannada Film Industry, currently working with Music Director Sri Ganesh…




Praveen has been a good friend of mine for 7 years now… He is an amazing composer and musician… This is a superb piece of work by him… He wanted me to do this fusion in a different manner… Wanted me to give this a soft touch, with classical sangathis sung in a light manner… This was a great experience for me, as it has been ages since I have sung Carnatic Classical… It was a great experience doing this once again!

I must once again thank our dear Babuettan for this wonderful mix… Now there is also something special about this mix… This has been done at his newly setup studio! This song marks the inauguration of his studio… For more details on this please refer his page.

Hope you all like this humble effort of ours…


Song – Shrunga Puradheeshwari Sharadhe
Theme & Orchestration – Guru Praveen
Singer – Sushanth
Mix & Mastering – Mysterious Sounds Digital



Original Fusion - Shrungapuradheeshwari by sushanth-shankar



- Sushanth

No comments:

Post a Comment